Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Ipod Touch 2nd Generation Has A Very Dimmed Screen. How Can I Fix It?

Recently, my ipod screen has become very dark, and it is hard to see the screen, unless you hold it up to a certain angle in the light. Even when the brightness level is at its highest, the screen remains dimmed. I tried resetting the ipod multiple times, but it is still dark. Also when connected to a Windows computer, nothing changes. I also tried letting the battery life die, and then plug it in to charge, but it is still very dark.

Why might this be?My Ipod Touch 2nd Generation Has A Very Dimmed Screen. How Can I Fix It?
The only thing that occurs to me is the battery may need to be replaced.
  • Dog drinking too much
  • How to make your own bed sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment