Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ipod touch screen is really dim?

I just purchased an ipod touch 64gb 3 generation from ebay. After I charged it and turned it on the screen was so dim that I could barely see the icons... I literally had to position it at a certain angle to see anything but a black screen. I went into settings but when I adjusted the brightness nothing changed. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Is it possible or do I have to go to the apple store to have it repaired?Ipod touch screen is really dim?
i dont know how you can fix it..but since u just bought it..its better to get it fixed by the apple store workers before it actually breaks and its too late to get it repaired.
  • Fish
  • fish
  • 1 comment:

    1. You have 2 options:
      1. What you have to do is push the back of your iPod (near the home button) as hard as you can itll work. The brightness will return to normal. This worked for me.
      2. Take apart of your iPod and follow this instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k30hvwhiK9w

      ReplyDelete