Thursday, June 2, 2011

I want to know how long an image can stay up on my plasma screen before it gets close to burning in?

I want to have a party and I need some music. My TV plays good quality music through it but the DVD player which plays the cds has a default Sony image and blue background which stays up while the CD is being played. Is there anything I can do to have a moving image while the music plays, like have the TV playing but music from the CD coming out?? And if I change the channel for a second then will the countdown before burn in reset?? Can I also change some settings like with the brightness,sharpness, etc.??I want to know how long an image can stay up on my plasma screen before it gets close to burning in?
This is very simple. Connect the audio from the DVD player to the TV but DON'T connect the video. The TV screen will be black with no video.I want to know how long an image can stay up on my plasma screen before it gets close to burning in?
Turn brightness and contrast all the way down.I want to know how long an image can stay up on my plasma screen before it gets close to burning in?
The other suggestions are good ones.



The TV and/or the DVD player may offer a screen saver feature as well, check your manuals.I want to know how long an image can stay up on my plasma screen before it gets close to burning in?
You may not be able to only connect the audio, some newer products will not activate an input if there's no video signal there.



Why don't you send the audio signal to a stereo system?



The other advise of turning down the brightness and contrast is right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment