Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have Nokia 3230 model, how to change or increase time of backlight display in the samel? help me out?

i am poessing a Nokia 3230 model. i want to increase the duration of dispaly of backlight.

As given help menu i tried but no sucess. In settings menu there is Display sub menu here Brightness and screen saver time out are the only two items are given. it is of no help in increasing the backlight time and to quote from another help menu%26quot; to manage the dispaly settings of visual radio content you are viewing, press options and select Display settings. Scroll to Lighting, press Options and select Change. Select Always on to keep the lights on all the time with default brightness%26quot; But i entered the visual radio no such submenu Display settings in options. hence i request to give me steps for increasing duration of display backlight time.I have Nokia 3230 model, how to change or increase time of backlight display in the samel? help me out?
hehe, u set some timing there. when backlight turn off, should be continued by screen saver, then backlight will be on. ;-)I have Nokia 3230 model, how to change or increase time of backlight display in the samel? help me out?
borrow one from a friendI have Nokia 3230 model, how to change or increase time of backlight display in the samel? help me out?
well my dear friend there is no way u can do. there is no way u can increase ur back light time. but i think there is a software like toarch or something in the market so check it out but i am not sure. i think u can get it on www.funmaza.com also. enjoyI have Nokia 3230 model, how to change or increase time of backlight display in the samel? help me out?
i have also this model, there is no option, it is fixed by manufacurere.

for this purpose, u can contact Nokia dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment