Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to make my Laptop's screen brighter?

I've done searches and looked on other Yahoo Answers, but none really help. As of recent I changed from Windows Vista to Windows 7, and from this it seems the buttons on my laptop's keyboard that changed the brightness and sound have gone obsolete. What's weirder is that when I unplug my power cord, the screen gets brighter, so I *know* it's capable of being brighter. So does anyone know how I could:



A) Make the buttons work on my laptop again [P.S. the Fn button is doing nothing with that solution.]

or

B) Just find the internal click and change way on the computer to increase and decrease sound/brightness.How to make my Laptop%26039;s screen brighter?
Clicking on the battery icon in the bottom right hand corner and switching to High Performance should brighten your screen.How to make my Laptop%26039;s screen brighter?
Look at the power settings, you got options there.

No comments:

Post a Comment