Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to dim the screen?

I know this sounds dumb, but this computer is so bright it blinds me, how do I change the color or brightness of the screen?How to dim the screen?
On your laptop press the FN key plus the down arrowHow to dim the screen?
ok my fn button stopped working like it was. I was using the dimming feature all the time, now it wont come up. Please help. Thanks

Report Abuse

How to dim the screen?
on the keyboard look for FN.



Hold that down and look for a button that is a different color only under F1, F2, and so on(mostly purple) and look for a sun with a down arrow or something. and press it the more you press it the dimmer put you have to hold down FN.How to dim the screen?
most monitors have a %26quot;menu%26quot;...it can let you change brightness %26amp; contrast. Check your manual for the %26quot; how to%26quot;.

No comments:

Post a Comment