Thursday, June 2, 2011

How long does your ipod classic last?

my ipod battery runs out pretty quickly than it's supposed to be, the speculation claims that it can last about 30 hrs or up to 30 hrs, but, usually, mine lasts only 10 hours and dies, well i checked the setting and changed the brightness to 0% and screen saver for every 2seconds,,,, but wth? it won't last 30 hrs, that's crazy,, and don't tell me yours last 30 hours, cuz that's Bull*** i know that apple claims that it can last up to 30 hours but i want to know how long your ipod classic (80gb) can last seriously, im not asking you answer me from what that apple tells youHow long does your ipod classic last?
well i have bought my ipod 4 days ago and i have used it all the time in college, at home,while i am sleeping, and even on the train and it lasted actually 2-3 days without charging it lol.....i think you should get yours repaired or so cos my 1 is working perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment